Friday 18 March 2011

Audience Feedback Questionnaire

How old are you?
Under 17
18-25
26-32
22-45
46+

What is your gender?
Male
Female

What do you think if the genre of my music video?
Pop
Rap
R'n'B
Punk
Indie
Heavy Metal
Other

Do you understand the narrative of my music video?
Yes
No

How did the music video make you feel?





Can you see the conventional techniques used in existing music videos in my own?
Yes
No

On a scale of 1-5, one being the least and 5 being the most, how well are these conventions used?
1 2 3 4 5

What would you have like to have seen more of in my music video?
Performance
Variety of shots
Different narrative structure
Other

On a scale of 1-5, 1 being the least and 5 being the most, how well do you think my product sticks to the target genre?
1 2 3 4 5

How could my music video be improved?



On a scale of 1-5, 1 being the least and 5 being the most, how effective is my digipak/advertisment package?
1 2 3 4 5

Can you see the link between the music video and digipak/advertisment?
Yes
No

If so, on a scale of 1-5, 1 being the least and 5 being the most, how effective is this link?
1 2 3 4 5

What is your favourite part of my promotional package (video, digipak, advertisment)?



What would be the one thing you would change about my promotional package?

No comments:

Post a Comment