Friday 4 March 2011

Music Video First Draft



This is the first draft of my music video to the song 'I'm Lost Without You' by the band 'Blink-182'. I plan to add some of my shots to include a variety of camera angles. I also plan to re shoot some existing shots where the girl's are together to make sure that the message that they are now happy is portrayed clearly. I will also shoot some existing shots in different locations to make sure that it is clear that the girls are willing to have a good time now and are happy with their situation and cut them into some of the verses so the video does not become monotonous and the audience do not become bored. This will also include adding more of a narrative structure. I also plan to have my video in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment